Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

2009 - it's a new, fresh start, a chance to bloom and change. I am determined to make 2009 an AMAZING year, and these are some goals I set to help me do so...

New Year Resolutions
By Alice Rachael Block
1. No more holding back what I really feel inside. Be assertive; tell people how I really feel, not what I think they want me to feel. My feelings are just as important as theirs. Hey, I'm only human - it's healthy to let rip once in a while.
2. STOP OBSESSING. As I teen, I find myself musing over little details - weight, hair, nails, legs etc. I'm not perfect, and I'll never be. No one will ever be perfect, so long they're human. Relax, and do things at a steady pace. No more concentrating on unimportant things. My life has only begun.
3. Stop babbling. Babbling often gets me in trouble, and I feel like a complete moron afterwards. That ol' quote again - Think before you act/speak.
4. Don't flatter, unless it's really, really necessary. Flattering gives people the wrong idea sometimes.
5. Pay attention in class. It's useful sometimes.
6. KICK SOME BUTT.

No comments: