School has been insane. Book reports, essays, presentations...I feel positively SUFFOCATED with all this work. Haven't the teachers ever heard of stress-free, fun learning? Don't answer that. Please. The answer could just break my heart.
The only thing that has provided me the least bit of pleasure is when I was going through all my old stuff during the weekend, and I came upon a stack of notebooks, along with teen novels. Do any of you happen to remember the Clique books, by Lisi Harrison? I used to love them. I confess that, for my guitly pleasure, I still purchase the latest books and read them from cover to cover (But come awn! They're so cute, and devilish! How can you resist?) I was re-reading the first book, and I couldn't help but laugh...I still dislike Claire, though I know the whole story would be nuh-thing without her. I SO want to get the newest book - P.S. I Loathe You (Lisi makes up such ah-dorable titles!) and read it...The Pretty Committee is in eight grade already! LOL, I sound like some dotting mom.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment